18 December 2007

Optimus Prime will have to wait

I've never been so jealous of Craig in my LIFE!

I grabbed [Kari] in the hallway this morning to ask about the unveiling of his new goalie mask. Evidently that’s on hold. He’s still waiting for it, and his order became less of a priority for the company after his injury. So those of you waiting for Lehtonen’s new mask will have to wait a little longer.
I mean, you know, getting the news right from the source! So... Since Kari's getting put off, and we, in turn, are getting put off, I made a little something to tide us over. Surely it's not as cool as his new mask will be, but ... here you go!

Yes, I do actually do work at my job, why do you ask?

Anyway, Kari's starting tonight. Which is beyond awesome, but I'm hoping that doesn't mean Waddell's going to give Heddy the start again against Ottawa. I mean, I know you have to make reparations for past transgressions at some point, but is the game 5 days later really the best time? I'm thinking..... no.

No comments: