17 September 2008

Traverse: ATL 3 - DET 2


3-2

(shootout)

Listen, I'm not going to lie to you. I paid zippy attention to this game. Fortunately for all of us, Ben is once again the shining example of excellent blogmanship (my word, I coined it), with his review. Also, Bogo has a new blog entry up - be sure to read it! And as a final reminder, the Thrashers, with their 3-0 record in the round robin play, will be in the championship game v. Dallas Stars, tonight @ 6:30pm, and you can see last night's game tonight on the NHL network @ 10pm.

Two more days until camp begins, and I could not be more psyched. Sadly, I won't be able to give anyone any first-hand writeups, since, you know, I'm not there, and with work being as crazy as it is right now, chances are good I won't post much other than the token tidbit on Lehts. But you know how I roll, so we're all good, yes?

No comments: