09 January 2009

Hell yeah, Luc, Wheels and Little!!

Listen I just want you to know I can totally sit here for about an hour and come up with funny anagrams out of "luc wheels little" but I won't. Because I know you're dying for the news that's already on 93 other legitimate outlets, BUT THAT'S OKAY! No one gives it to you with my perspicacity! MOVING ON!

They're doing rookies vs sophomores this year, and I gotta be honest, I don't have the attention span to read the whole article and figure out who's playing where, although I could probably look and tell you. However, Here's your 2009 YoungStars lineup, sorted alphabetically.

Nicklas Backstrom (Washington)
Patrik Berglund (St. Louis)
Mikkel Boedker (Phoenix)
Andrew Cogliano (Edmonton)
Drew Doughty (Los Angeles)
Brandon Dubinsky (New York R)
Erik Ersberg (Los Angeles)
Michael Frolik (Florida)
Bryan Little (Atlanta)
Kris Letang (Pittsburgh)
Milan Lucic (Boston)
Steve Mason (Columbus)
James Neal (Dallas)
Mason Raymond (Vancouver)
Luke Schenn (Toronto)
Marc Staal (New York R)
Devin Setoguchi (San Jose)
Steven Stamkos (Tampa)
Kris Versteeg (Chicago)
Blake Wheeler (Boston)


Why the hell is Phil Kessel being snubbed for the ASW?

No comments: