27 March 2009

Golf, anyone? Anyone?!

Hm. Someone could be beginning their summer a touch early this year.... :

ATLANTA (Ticker) — In the wake of the upper body injury suffered by Kari Lehtonen one night earlier, the Atlanta Thrashers on Friday recalled fellow goaltender Dan Turple from Chicago of the American Hockey League.

Lehtonen left Thursday’s 5-4 shootout victory over the New York Rangers after one period and is not expected to play against Ottawa on Saturday.
Well THAT sucks. I mean, yay for Turps... I'm guessing Ondrej's too busy trying to make playoffs, or also injured? Curious though. Good job getting injured in the last almost-two weeks, Kärppä....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has to be that Pavlec needs to get focused for the playoffs.. there is no other reason to call up Dan "Hissy Fit" Turple. I really hope Kari is not out for very long/Moose is good to go. I know we are out of the playoffs but I don't want to tank the last few games. Especially since I bought lower bowl tickets for the last home game.