06 November 2007

Lehtonen left off All-Star ballot!

Normally we wouldn't do post after post, and we know you're waiting to hear Kovy's status, but this deserved its own post.

The powers that be did not include Kari on this year's All-Star ballot. Now, we realize his play before injury was not necessarily stellar, but we do know he's fully capable of living up to his All-Star billing, and have complete faith in him that he will do just that upon his return.

Thus, we challenge you, our faithful reader(s), to write him into the game. We don't have a link for you yet, but as soon as we do, we'll give it to you. Vote, and vote often, and write our star goalie into net in his home arena!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are they allowing write-ins this year? Last year's near-catastrophe with Rory would have scared me away from letting fans pick who gets in this year!

Tiffany said...

I don't know, to be honest. I thought I heard after the Rory thing that they were not, but I saw another team campaigning for something or the other to have a player written in. Who knows. I hope the Fitzpatrick thing didn't fuck it up for the rest of us.