25 December 2007

Lehtonen NHL's 2nd ☆ ... and some video interviews!

Kari and 2 other dudes were named the NHL's Tres Etoiles for the week ending 23 December.

OK, OK. Gaborik was first and Jason "Am so" Arnott was 3rd. I have no idea what the did. I don't care. But Kari posted a 4-0-0 record, 1.96 GAA and .935 sv% this week. Which brings him to 6-6-0 with a 3.20 GAA and .903 sv% season.

And I know I promised this a few days ago, but today's some holiday or something. So. Merry Chrismukkah! Sorry the quality's kind of ... enh. I had to film it off the TV with my camera. Yeah, I'm ghetto. So what. You could be not watching it.



Look! Look how nice I am to you! I put up another video I had of Karppa, BUT! It's in Finnish. It's from World's this past summer (note the just-growing-in white hair?), and you know what? I know what I think is being said, but my Finnish kinda sucks. So to those Finns out there reading this (don't think I don't see your visits showing up in my site meter, person-in-Porvoo and satellite user in Finland!), help a lady out?

Anyway, this was shot in the hotel of the lobby in Moscow during World's. I think it was right after he was sick (and yet I believe he refused to give up his start when he was sick to Norrena). Also? I think it's kind of hilarious how EVERY answer he starts out with "....Nnn-no."



I MEAN, IF Y'ALL'RE GONNA CALL ME KARI CENTRAL, I AM GONNA DELIVER THE GOODS ON CHRISTMUKKAH, OKAY?

Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments: