23 July 2008

Beast to the Wings

I am pretty sure this bums me out. I mean good for him, and all, but who is going to yell at the boys and give them bag skates now? Oooh right, Anderson!

Former Wing is a likely assistant

Former Red Wings defenseman Brad McCrimmon likely will be back on the bench at Joe Louis Arena next season. General manager Ken Holland confirmed he's in negotiations with McCrimmon to fill the vacant assistant coaching position on Mike Babcock's staff.

Did I mention DW locked Brett Sterling up for a couple years as well? Probably not. I'm a little scatterbrained lately. But I swear to GOD I am not doing one of those damned "oh this is the crappiest time of the year for a hockey fan" posts, because, duh. You know. I don't have to tell you. It's summer, summer sucks, the end.

No comments: