17 October 2008

Another boring loss in photos

 
0-1

Who do we play next? Tampa? I've no clue what their style is this year. God damn it if we play another team that uses the fucking trap again.... WELL I WILL BE UNHAPPY. As we know, it's all about me.



That said, Kari worked his ass off and got nothing to show for it. Seriously, I'm glad he's growing up and maturing and stuff, but how long is he gonna have to carry this team. I mean a loss is a loss, so it's not like you get a point for trying. But you know what? YOU CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T SCORE. And don't give me the crap about it being Brodeur. You think I don't know? I love that dude. He and St Patrick are the best goalies of our time. But he's beatable. I don't seem to recall them being in the playoffs last year.

Look at it this way. At least he didn't break the shutout record, or the # of games played record against the Thrash. Bad enough Ovie got his 60th on Kari. Not being the other guy in a someone else's record is always a good thing, right? Right. Onto the photos (good photographer last night btw). ModSquad, as usual.

 
  
  
  
 

No comments: