23 October 2008

Army to be on CNN? What?

I just happened to catch this on Ben's Twitter feed (which apparently updates once a day, a day late, in iGoogle):

FYI- The Colby Armstrong CNN piece will air on Nov. 6 during the day. Details to come.

Um? The wha? Someone fill me in? Should I record CNN all day? What's going on? Dude, will Col give a state-of-the-economy address? TELL ME FOR GODSAKES! KTHXBAI!

ETA: I will go out on a limb and make that tenuous connection to the Thrashers AND CNN being in Atlanta. Practically within spitting distance of each other. BUT STILL! WHAT'S COLBY DOING?! HE IS NOT AMERICAN SO IT IS PROBABLY NOT HIS OPINION ON THE ELECTION... Also? The day after election day? Just for that quick break on the election results or something?

I am vexed. This vexes me.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

SWEET!!!!! BY GIVING US ALL AN ALLOWANCE?! WOW MY POST LOOKS LIKE ASS. I NEED TO FIX THAT!

oooooooh. and also perhaps savvy should kari not be receptive! although... perhaps he'll be startled enough by seeing one of his regulars that he'll just start talking to her or something! yeaaaaaaah, that's it!