So I got this in an email. I don't get a kickback or anything from posting it, but I thought some of you out there with disposable income would be interested:
2009 IIHF Men's World Hockey Championship Tour
Come cheer for team (your country of choice here*)! We are the travel partner of hockey Canada and the complete fan tour package is now available on our website. Follow this link http://msat.ca/2009_iihf_world_hockey_championship.html to get all the details and download the complete itinerary.
You will be able to reserve your place for this once-in-a-lifetime experience and also check the testimonials and a picture gallery of the fan tour we did last year for the world juniors in Prague!
A video montage of last year's event is also available on YouTube.
Your 10-day WHC inclusive tour to beautiful Switzerland includes:
- Airfare from Montreal, Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver
- 8-night deluxe accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Five local specialty meals
- Transportation to the games
- Ticket for 8 WHC Final Round games
- Sightseeing tour of Berne and Basel
- Excursion to Alsace (France) on the wine circuit (with vineyard visit and typical Alsace meal)
- One-day excursion to Luzerne with sightseeing
- Visits and attractions
- MSAT/WHC 2009 apparel
- On-site MSAT tour guide
Thank you for your time and we hope to see you on-board!
Hey if you buy tickets and go to this, send me pictures? Kthx!
* the person who emailed this to me had "Canada" in here, so clearly they don't actually know me, cause I couldn't give a crap less about team Canada (no offense to anyone reading). Or Team USA. I have my own, personal reasons for intensely disliking Team USA. Team Suomi all the way baby!