15 October 2009

I'm selling some of my stuff! You want to buy it!

I've put some of my hockey stuff up on eBay in order to raise funds for rent, and avoid being homeless. You don't want me to be homeless do you? Buy my stuff! The prices are super low! Tell your friends! Everyone reading must know SOMEONE who'd want some of this!

Autographed Sergei Kostitsyn Canadiens Home (Red) Replica Jersey

Autographed Rob Schremp Oilers 3rd (2006) Replica Jersey

Unforgettable Knights: 2005 Memorial Cup Champions - Collector's Edition Numbered Coffee Table Book

I also have an Atlanta Thrashers Parka for the low-low price of $60, and a Thrashers fleece-lined vest for $30. They're both size XXL, and are waaaaaay too big on me. If anyone's interested, leave a comment, and I'll send you some photos of it.

Thanks for buying my stuff!!

No comments: