05 February 2008

I am so disappointed in y'all....

Did no one catch on that I thought our next game wasn't until Wednesday? How come no one said anything?! I am so crushed by my disappointment, and have concluded that y'all not only don't like commenting (by the way, whoever found their way here searching "gregory campbell hockey whore," I think I love you!), but you don't like telling me when I'm wrong. AND I CALL SHENANIGANS! Damn it! Sigh. I have not prepared a preview! I was not anticipating a game! I thought it was TOMORROW! I wanted to watch Boston and the Buffaloes! Lots of B's! Alliteration in hockey! DAMN IT!

OK I can tell you this much, based on my years of hockey and sports betting expertise. Look for KL to get the start (APPARENTLY) tonight and Saturday, and look for Moose in the pipes against the 'Couv on Thursday. THURSDAY RIGHT?

I have some reading to go do. Y'all crush me, you really do. If I had a beer, I'd be crying in it right now. No wait, I'd be drinking it, because beer + work = WIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Maal...I didn't catch that because at the time I was reading it we were talking about next weeks Wed. game.:( I am adding a link to your blog on my site later this week.

Tiffany said...

Oh yay! I am so excited, thank you!

For like 3 weeks I have been thinking the boys were off til Wednesday. Clearly I need to return to 'remedial calendar reading' or something....